Big Firm Quality Small Town ServiceTraditional Methods Modern ApproachesRelationships In & Out of the Courtroom
Legal and Business Experience
Joanna S. Feltz concentrates her practice primarily in the areas of estate planning, business succession planning, and estate and trust administration. She guides clients through the process of developing an estate plan and shares the firm's commitment to providing comprehensive, personalized estate planning advice that satisfies clients' goals and objectives.
Joanna has worked extensively in the field of estate planning and administration since 1996. Previously, Joanna was an attorney for an estate planning firm where she counseled clients on their estate planning and postmortem administration needs. Additionally, Joanna speaks frequently to investment professionals, accountants, corporations, charities, and various other public and private organizations on the subject of trusts and estates.
- ISBA Board Certified Estate Planning and Administration Specialist.
- Associate, Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti, Rudnick, & Galbraith, PLLC, 2016 to Present.
- Associate, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2009 to 2016.
- Associate, Galbraith Associates, P.C., 2003 - 2009.
- Admitted to the Indiana Bar, 1998; Indiana Supreme Court, 1998; Southern District Court of Indiana, 1998.
- Indiana State Bar Association: Member.
- Indianapolis Bar Association: Member.
- Born July 20, 1972 in Indianapolis, Indiana. Resides in Indianapolis with her husband, Jonathan P. Sturgill.
We’re small enough to listen, and big enough to help.