Big Firm Quality Small Town ServiceTraditional Methods Modern ApproachesRelationships In & Out of the Courtroom
Legal and Business Experience
Estate, Tax, and Business Succession Planning
Brad A. Galbraith is a member in Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti, Rudnick & Galbraith, PLLC’s Naples and Indianapolis offices, and Chair of the firm's Estate Planning Group. He focuses on providing creative, cutting-edge estate, tax, and business planning advice to business owners and other wealthy individuals. He is board certified in Wills, Trusts and Estates by The Florida Bar Association.
Brad began his professional career as a Certified Public Accountant. After switching to the practice of law and seeing the ineffectiveness and inefficiency of traditional planning methods, he endeavored to find a better way to assist his clients with estate, tax and business planning. As an estate planning attorney, he developed a model designed to provide clients with comprehensive, personalized estate, tax and business succession plans that withstand the test of time.
Brad maintains an Indiana CPA license and is a frequent presenter on estate and tax planning topics to CPAs and attorneys at conferences and continuing education events throughout the United States. Additionally, Brad is the coauthor of an extensive continuing education program for CPAs, which has been published and distributed nationally. That program, entitled Estate Planning for CPAs, has also been presented to thousands of CPAs throughout the United States. Brad is also the author of several books, including: "Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts Line By Line," “Family Limited Partnership Agreement Line By Line,” “Family LLC Operating Agreements Line By Line,” and co-author of “Disinherit The IRS: Don't Die Until You've Read This Book,” “The Four Corners: Where Your Estate Plan Becomes A Living Legacy,” and “The Florida Domicile Handbook: Vital Information for New Florida Residents.”
Brad is admitted to practice in Indiana, Florida, and before the U.S. Tax Court..
- Member, Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti, Rudnick & Galbraith, PLLC - Present
- Partner and Indianapolis Office Co-Managing Partner, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2009 to 2016.
- Managing Attorney, Galbraith Associates, P.C., 1999 - 2009.
- Senior Accountant, Deloitte & Touche. Chicago, IL, 1988-1991.
- Admitted to the Florida Bar, 2001; Indiana Bar, 1994; U.S. Tax Court, 1997.
- FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Estate Planning Attorneys, 2007-14.
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2013-15.
- AV® Preeminent Rated, Martindale-Hubbell.
- Born September 22, 1966 in Enid, Oklahoma. Brad and his wife Lissa have six children: Maxwell, Cameron, Benjamin, Tatiana, Callie and Miles.
We’re small enough to listen, and big enough to help.